In this post, you will be learning how to add widgets to the home screen on iOS 14.
The OS comes with lots of newly added features such as the app library, picture-in-picture mode, ability to assign your default web browser, and more. iOS 14 also let iPhone users pin widgets to the home screen of their device, although not a new feature in Android devices. Also, the hot back tap feature that triggers your iPhone to perform a pre-assigned function when you tap the back twice or thrice.
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Bulk on Android
- How to Turn on Two-Factor Authentication on Instagram
- What to do when Apple Music App is not Playing on iOS Devices
If you would like to add widgets to your iPhone home screen, kindly follow the procedure below.
How to Add Widgets to Home Screen on iOS 14
First, keep you iPhone unlocked and then hold any spot on your screen display to enter jiggle mode. Now, tap the + button located at the top left of the screen to go to the widgets menu.
From the widget menu, you can choose any widget you would like to have and pin to the home screen.
At the present moment, the available widgets on iOS 14 include App Suggestions, Apple TV and Tips, Calendar, Clock, Maps, Music, News, Notes, Podcasts, Photos, Reminders, Screen Time, Shortcuts, Siri Suggestions, Smart Stack, Stocks, Tips and Weather.
You can choose your favourite widget from the list above and specify its size to pin on your home screen. Sizes currently available to choose from are the 3×3 square, 3×6 rectangle or 6×6 square which appears to be the largest.
Just tap on any widget and add to pin to the home screen.
- Apple Watch SE Full Specifications and Price
- 8 Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Other Than Selfie
- How to Know Who is Saving Your Posts on Instagram
Find this post helpful? Kindly share the link with friends and loved ones.
- How to Fix KB5034441 Update Not Installing on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- How to Fix 0x80070643 Error on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- Comparing Used Car Loans: Finding The Best Rates And Terms - January 18, 2024