If you are a lover of new trends, in this post, we will explain what the Spotify DNA Chart means and how to get it.
Spotify, the music and podcast app, provides users with a collection of music and other audio content. With its large library of millions of songs, albums and original podcasts readily available at your fingertips, Spotify has become the destination for music lovers.
Whether you're streaming your tunes on your device or tablet or enjoying offline listening through Spotify Premium, the platform caters to all your musical preferences.
However, there's more to Spotify than playing songs and curating playlists. Within the Spotify community, there's a new trend called the “Spotify DNA Chart”. Here. we'll discuss extensively what it means and how to get it
What is a Spotify DNA Chart?
The Spotify DNA Chart also referred to as the strand, playlist, or GEN, offers a one-of-a-kind way to showcase your musical identity. It helps to highlight your favourite artists and their distinctive traits.
Essentially, it transforms your artists into a list of traits with assigned rarity scores. These traits are based on musical elements like danceability, energy level, mood, “instrumentalness,” “acousticness,” and more.
Usually, the higher the rarity score, the more unique your musical taste is compared to other Spotify users.
How to Get Your Spotify DNA Chart
To reveal your Spotify DNA Chart, below is a walkthrough on how to get it:
- To begin, open up your web browser and visit ngenart.com/spotify/dna website.
- Once you're on the site, locate and select the button that says “Connect with Spotify.” You'll be prompted to log into your Spotify account using your Spotify credentials.
- After logging in, you'll need to grant permission for n-gen-art to access your Spotify data. This is necessary for the platform to accurately generate your DNA Chart. Simply click “Agree” to provide access.
- Now, choose the category or playlist that you'd like to use for your DNA Chart. There are categories such as “Top Artists of All Time” or “Recently Played.”
- Once you've made your selection, scroll down on the page and select the “Share card” option.
- Once your DNA Chart is ready, you'll see a DNA strand image representing your music preferences. To keep this or share it with your friends, tap and hold the image. A menu will pop up, and you can select “Save to Photos” to store it on your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully obtained your Spotify DNA Chart, which symbolizes your musical identity and preferences.
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023
- How to Fix Klarna Not Working - November 21, 2023