WhatsApp users can send messages on the platform without having to type. Sending WhatsApp chats without typing can be done on Android and iPhone. Here, we have explained how to send WhatsApp messages without typing.
If you would like to send WhatsApp messages without typing, I am glad to inform you that it is possible. The advanced voice recognition support lets Android and iPhone users send messages without typing.
However, you may need to configure the settings correctly to get started. This will allow WhatsApp to send your messages without typing.
The feature can be beneficial sometimes, especially when you do not have access to your device but are close. Also, voice assistants can read new WhatsApp messages on your phone. However, it requires special permissions.
- How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- How to Scan QR Codes on Android Devices
- Save Personal Notes and Media Files with WhatsApp
WhatsApp messages can be sent with your voice on Android using Google Assistant and Siri on iPhone. Google Assistant was introduced in 2015, while Siri was introduced in 2016 after the official release of iOS 10.
Before proceeding with this feature, ensure that you have installed the most recent version of WhatsApp on your iPhone or Android device. Also, ensure Google Assistant is installed and updated.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing on Android
- Go to Google Assistant and tap your profile photo from the top-right corner. Find and tap Popular Settings and scroll downwards to turn on Personal results.
- Next, say Hey Google or OK Google to activate the voice assistant. You can then follow it up and say Send a WhatsApp message to… adding the name of the contact you want to send a message.
- Google Assistant will ask you to say your message, and you are required to say it clearly. Further, you have to say Okay to allow Google Assistant to send the message.
Kindly note that Google Assistant won't ask for approval to send messages. In some cases, the message is sent directly to the contact.
Also, it is required to enable Google Assistant to work while your phone is locked to help you perform tasks hands-free. To activate, go to Google Assistant >> Popular Settings >> Lock screen.
How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing on iOS
To send WhatsApp messages without typing on iPhone, ensure your device runs on iOS 10.3 or later.
- Go to Settings >> Siri & Search and turn on Listen for Hey Siri on your iPhone.
- Next, scroll downwards, find and tap WhatsApp, and enable Use with Ask Siri to activate Siri integration. Say, Hey Siri! Send a WhatsApp message to… with the contact's name you want to send a message.
- Siri will ask you to say your message, and a preview of your message will appear on the screen. When Siri asks if you're ready to send the message, say Yes. The message will be sent to your contact on WhatsApp.
To use voice command with WhatsApp on iOS for the first time, you have to give Siri access to your WhatsApp data. However, note that Siri might not work correctly with WhatsApp frequently. You get error messages telling you that something went wrong and to retry at such moments.
- What to Look For in an Electric Scooter
- How to Use Voice to Tweet on Twitter
- Share Photos as Documents on WhatsApp
Found this post helpful? Kindly endeavour to share.
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023
- How to Fix Klarna Not Working - November 21, 2023