You don't need to download unnecessarily or waste your data when you subscribe more than you can use. Instead, you can share your data with friends, family and loved ones on the Glo network and make them smile. In this discussion, I will be teaching you how to share data on the Glo network.
Glo allows its users to share their data with friends, families and loved ones on the Glo network. As a Glo customer, you are allowed to share your plan with up to 5 people that are also Glo customers.
You may also like:
- How to Get 4-Times Bonus with Glo 4X Recharge
- How to Get 36GB Free Data and ₦13200 Airtime Bonus on Glo
Further, you don't need to send money for data to family members anymore when you can just add them up to your data bills. Doing this will save cost and get you better data value for money.
However, when you add anyone to your plan, a message is sent to notify them and the data they consume on their Glo line will be billed from your plan.
To share your Glo data with someone or add a beneficiary, you need to add the person's Glo line.
- Dial *127*01*recipient number# or send “Share recipient number” as a text to 127. For example, dial *127*01*0805XXXXXXX# or send Share 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
The Glo number is automatically added provided you have not added up to 5 number earlier.
On the other hand, you can also remove a beneficiary from your plan. In case you need to remove people from sharing your data, kindly follow the procedure below.
- Dial *127*02*reciepient number# or send “Remove recipient number” as a text to 127. For example, dial *127*02*0805XXXXXXX# or send Remove 0805XXXXXXX to 127.
The Glo number is automatically removed from your data plan and you won't be billed for the data they use.
Also, to check the list of all users added to your Glo data sharing plan or check the list of beneficiaries, you can follow the simple step below.
- Dial *127*00# or Send “List” as a text to 127.
You may also like:
- How to Get 10GB Free Data and 100% Data Bonus on MTN 4G
- Airtel 4G LTE Bonus Gives Airtel Free 4GB and 25% Data Bonus
I believe you found this helpful. Let me know what you think through your comments. Also, remember to share this with friends.