For some reason, people sometimes want their mobile phones to be unreachable when dialled. Callers can easily identify when a number is switched off and when unreachable, therefore, switching off doesn't solve the problem. In this post, I will be teaching you How to Make Your Android Phone Unreachable Without Switching it Off.
How to Make Your Android Phone Unreachable Without Switching Off
- Launch your Settings App.
- Navigate to cellular network settings.
- Tap on Network operator and select the network that is different from your operator. For example, you may choose MTN instead of Airtel as your operator. You may get an error message, ignore it.
You can now sleep as you like while your boss thinks your phone is unreachable.
Also Read: Tips to Speed Up Your Smartphone
Don't forget to share!
- How to Fix “Westpac Accounts Not Showing” - December 4, 2023
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023