The Effects Of Cellphones To The Health. While cell phones provide an efficient and easy way to communicate with friends, family, and co-workers, excessive use can take a toll on your health.
Also Read: How to Easily Hack WiFi Networks Password
Mobile phones use transmitting radio waves through a series of base stations where radio-frequency waves are electromagnetic fields that cannot break chemical bonds or cause ionization in the human body, says the World Health Organization (WHO).
The fact that most of us are so attached to these devices that we feel restless the moment we part from it, even if it’s just to use the washroom. And if you find yourself relating to this, there’s a good chance that you’re addicted to your smartphone.
This dependency on smartphones comes with a range of harmful effects.
The Effects Of Cellphones To The Health
Recommended: How To Use Your Android Phone As A Computer Modem
Cell phone addiction induces particular behaviours in people. The dependence is so high and common that most people tend to display all or most of the following negative behaviours:
- Anxiety, impatience, and stress when unable to get a response or send a reply instantly.
- Irritability and feelings of being lost when away from their phones for too long.
- Repeatedly interrupting social or professional situations by checking the phone.
- Forgetfulness caused by absent-mindedness and a lack of focus due to overt engagement with phones.
- Postponing sleep to give in to the pressing need of texting or being present on social media for long and late hours.
- Loss of productivity and inability to engage in fruitful activities.
These behaviours can be seen in cell phone users of all age groups.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) suggests cell phone users keep a minimum distance of 20 centimetres from their handset to significantly reduce radiation exposure.
Adults and especially children can suffer the long-term effects of radiation waves on the brain.
Editors Pick: How to Boost Low Network Signal on your Smartphone
Thanks for reading, please share woith friends!