Traditionally, to send money in this part of the world requires you to join a long queue in the bank or an ATM point (with extra payment charges). I'm glad to tell you that you can easily Send Payment to Nigeria Using Facebook Messenger App.
How to Send Payment to Nigeria Using Facebook Messenger App
- Make sure your Facebook Messenger App is up-to-date.
- Get your debit card close to you.
- Open Facebook Messenger App and open a chat with whom you intend to send money to.
- Find and click on an encircled dollar sign from there.
- Enter the amount of money you would like to send.
- Now click on Next button and enter your debit card details.
- After successful entering the details, click on the Pay.
- Your payment will then be sent to the person without any transaction charges.
Latest posts by Goodness (see all)
- How to Fix KB5034441 Update Not Installing on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- How to Fix 0x80070643 Error on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- Comparing Used Car Loans: Finding The Best Rates And Terms - January 18, 2024