This post will be guiding you on Why You Need to Format Your Android Phone. Sometimes our Android Devices got faulty and this makes us finally visit a repair engineer for repair.
- How to check your MTN Data balance
- 7 Unknown Things you can do with your Android phone
- How to Check Bank Account Balance Without Internet
In the process, you might be told that it's necessary for them to format your gadget. Although you don't need to format sometimes, you are only being told do they could earn their cash from you.
Why You Need to Format Your Android Phone
There are a lot of reasons to format your Android phone but we will be discussing a few of them in the post. The reasons however include;
- When you need to sell your device or gift your phone to someone.
- In the case of returning your device back to the Maker for service (necessary to keep your personal data safe).
- When you are no longer in control of the system due to excessive lag and overheating.
- In the process of wiping out a virus from your device.
Note: Before formatting a device, consider backing up the files and data so as not to lose everything in the process.
- How to Check Data Balance on Glo
- Why You Should Consider Buying An Android Go Device
- How to find your Lost Android phone using IMEI number
Now that you know, kindly share the post with your friends too.