Would you like to experience the popular battle royale games on your system? In this discussion, you will be learning how to play PUBG on PC with and without emulator for free.
No doubt, PUBG remains one of the most played royale games of all time. However, many people have enjoyed playing this game on their Smartphone, both Android and iOS. If you are one of those people, I will like to inform you that you can take your PUBG gaming experience to a new level by playing on a larger and wider screen.
This guide will explain in detail, everything you need to know to get PUBG on systems. To play PUBG on your PC, you can choose to go with or without an emulator.
You may also like:
- How to Refresh Windows 10 without deleting files
- How to Make Money Online Playing Games
- Learn to Copy Texts from Images Using Google Lens
How to Play PUBG on PC with Emulator
- A PC
- Gameloop PUBG Mobile emulator (Download here)
Steps to Play PUBG on PC with Emulator
- Start by installing the Gameloop Emulator from the link above.
- Launch the emulator after installation. By default, texts are displayed in Chinese but you need to change to English.
- To change the language from Chinese to English, hold the Windows key + R and type Regedit. Further click OK, then click Yes from the pop-up displayed.
- You will be taken to the Registry Editor with MobileGamePC automatically selected.
- Then, from MobileGamePC, select UserLanguage and enter en_US in Value data.
- Finally, click OK and restart the emulator.
- Further, to play PUBG on your system, type PUBG Mobile in the search bar from the emulator, then download and install. You will find it under My games in the emulator after complete installation.
- That’s it, you can then launch the game from there and start to enjoy the play right away.
How to Play PUBG on PC without an Emulator
- A PC
- PUBG Lite (Download here)
The PUBG Lite is the free version of the PUBG PC version. To make a purchase for the paid version for a better gaming experience, visit Steam website here to make a purchase. Although, the lite version is more compatible and runs better on systems with low graphics.
Steps to Play PUBG on PC Without an Emulator
- Ensure you have installed PUBG Lite from the link above.
- Launch the game installed and you will be required to log in or create a PUBG account if you are playing for the first time.
- Then, you can proceed to click Install to properly set up the games and download files required to play the game effectively.
- When the installation process is complete, you can start playing PUBG on your PC without emulator for free.
That is all you need to play PUBG on PC with and without emulator for free. If the steps outlined above are properly followed, you should be enjoying an improved PUBG gaming experience right now.
You may also like:
- How to Upload An Android App into Google Play Store in 2020
- How to Easily Get a US Phone Number for Free in Nigeria
- 7 Unknown Things You Can Do With Your Android Phone
I hope you found this helpful. However, if you have any issues working with this guide, kindly leave a comment so I can put you through. Finally, remember to share with friends.
- How to Find Your Images on Midjourney - May 28, 2023
- How to Download Midjourney Images - May 28, 2023
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting Mondstadt 2 Solution in Genshin Impact - May 28, 2023