Until a little while back, I never believed there should be a reason for deleting a Facebook Account until I realize It how hard it is for me to manage two accounts. Many people who use Facebook do not know how to delete Facebook account. This is why I'll be guiding on How To Successfully Delete a Facebook Account Permanently.
- How to Use WhatsApp on Laptop and PC
- How to Standout in your Business
- Know Who is Saving Your Posts on Instagram
- 8 Healthy Tips for Workers to Stay More Productive
- How to Allow Contributions on a Word Document Project
How To Successfully Delete a Facebook Account Permanently
Step 1: Log into your Facebook account. Many people who use Facebook do not know how to delete Facebook account. This is why I'll be guiding you to delete a Facebook account permanently.
Step 2: Find and click on the help option.
Step 3: In the search box displayed, type delete.
Step 4: From the option displayed, choose the first. A new window then opens where you will find and click on ‘Let Us Know’.
Step 5: After this, click on ‘Delete my account‘ and enter your password.
NOTE: To permanently delete your Facebook account, you must not log in to your account for the next 15 days from the deletion.
- Best ways to Make Money Online
- How to Delete a Cash App Account
- Best Coding Games, Toys, & Apps for Kids
- How to Stop People from Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
- How to Hide Online Status and Disable Read Receipts on Instagram
Thanks for reading this post on How To Successfully Delete a Facebook Account Permanently, kindly share with friends!