A standard Netflix account can be shared with a maximum of two people. You should learn to check and remove people sharing your Netflix account with you to prevent your account from being suspended.
Netflix allows sharing accounts with people. However, the number of people that can share an account is limited (normally two on a standard HD plan or four on a premium 4K UHD plan). If you have shared your access with many people, this means that often times, you won’t be able to have access once the limit has been attained.
Netflix access sharing is originally for family members living together. However, many people have already shared their account with people who have also shared with some set of friends. Although the chain has gotten longer, this guide will help you stay in charge.
- How to Unlock Thousands of Genres of Movies and TV Shows on Netflix
- 5 Best Free Antivirus Software to Protect your PC in 2020
- How to Watch DStv Live Channels for Free Using Mod VTV or FreeFlix
How to Check People Sharing Your Netflix Account
You can check on all devices accessing your account and their locations on Netflix website from the Recent device streaming activity page. Visit the Account settings page on the website and click Recent device streaming activity. You will be able to view the list of devices sharing your account with you including their locations and IP addresses.
How to Remove People Sharing Your Netflix Account
To remove people sharing your account, visit the Account settings page and click Sign out of all devices option. This will force everyone sharing your access off your Netflix account and they would be asked to enter account password next time they try to use the account. However, they will still be able to use your account later once they can supply the password once it’s requested. So, I will advise that you change your password.
How to Change Netflix Account Password
To change Netflix account password, go to your Account settings page and click the Change Password option. You will be required to input the current password and a new password. Once you’re all set, ensure you check the Require all devices to sign in again with new password option.
Once this is done, you will need to log in to your account again and you can be sure that no one is sharing your account with you any longer so far you don’t tell anyone your new password.
- How to Watch Big Brother Naija 2020 on DStv, GOtv and StarTimes
- How to Use Nearby Share to Send Files on Android Devices
- Learn to Set Up Parental Control on Android Devices
Found this post on how to check and remove people sharing your Netflix account helpful? Kindly leave a comment below and remember to share this post with friends.
- How to Fix KB5034441 Update Not Installing on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- How to Fix 0x80070643 Error on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- Comparing Used Car Loans: Finding The Best Rates And Terms - January 18, 2024