How cool is it to use iPhone's back tap gestures on your Android device? Here's how.
The back tap feature was recently introduced on iOS 14. You can activate and use the functions that come with it simply by tapping the back of your iPhone. Interestingly, the app is now available on Android. It works the same way on Android just as on iOS.
Back tap gestures are not limited to iOS devices alone. With Tap, Tap, you can use back tap to launch apps and add tasks on Android too.
- How to Tell if an App is a Malware
- How to Format Your Android Device
- 7 Unknown Things you can do with your Android phone
Here, you will be learning how to enable and use back tap on an Android device.
How to Enable Back Tap Gestures on Android
- Simply download the Tap, Tap app on your phone and allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Install the APK file on your phone and Open it.
- Now, Tap Get started on the first screen and double-tap the back of your device.
- Tap Next and Enable Service on the next screen.
- Next, select Tap, Tap and toggle on Use service.
- Tap Allow in the prompt that appears and allow running in the background.
How to Set Up Double-Tap Actions
To fully utilize Tap, Tap, you need to set up double-tap and triple-tap actions. That is, what the app should do when the app double-tap and triple-tap the back of your Android phone. Here’s how:
- Launch Tap, Tap and choose Double Tap Actions on the main screen.
- Now tap Add Action to add a new action and choose the action you want.
- Next, view further options and choose Launch. Choose what to launch on the resulting screen and tap Launch app to launch.
- Now, the action will be created. Just drag and put it at the top in the list to give it a priority when you double-tap the back of your phone.
To allow your phone to perform this action, it must meet certain requirements like the lock-screen to be visible to limit when the taps will work. Here is how:
- Tap Add requirement under your action and select one of the predefined conditions.
- Add a secondary requirement by tapping Add next to the first requirement.
How to Set Up Triple-Tap Actions
To use triple-tap actions, do this:
- Tap Triple Tap Actions on the main app interface and turn on Enable Triple Tap.
- Next, tap Add Action and choose the action type to continue.
- Now, tap Add requirement if you'd like to add a condition for the action.
Enable and Disable Gates
Gates control how an app itself will work. For example, you can add a gate that prevents actions from running when the phone is connected to a USB. The gate enabled will be used for all actions in the app. To use gates, do this:
- Choose Gates on the main screen and enable or disable as you require.
- Tap Add Gate from the bottom to add your own gate and select a gate from the list.
How to Disable Back Tap Gestures on Android
If you are using Tap, Tap and would like to disable back the tap, you do not need to remove the app from your phone. Instead, turn off Enable Gesture built-in option in the app.
- Tips to Remove a Hacker from Your Phone
- How to Make Android Phone Calls from Windows
- WhatsApp Disappearing Messages on Android, iOS
- How to Identify Hacked iPhone and Android Smartphones
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with friends.
- How to Find Your Images on Midjourney - May 28, 2023
- How to Download Midjourney Images - May 28, 2023
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting Mondstadt 2 Solution in Genshin Impact - May 28, 2023
1 thought on “How to Enable and Use Back Tap Gestures on Android”