There is a Snapchat filter that will make you turn invisible. However, you cannot directly see the filter from the camera page. Here, we have explained how to get the invisible filter on Snapchat.
Snapchat was launched in 2011, and ever since its invention, it has continued to add hundreds of filters. Among them are the Dog, Big Mouth and Smile filters. Besides, Snapchat also allows users to create their filter and use it for fun.
Not long ago, Snapchat introduced the invisible filter, which makes users turn invisible, although the filter cannot be seen from the Camera tab where you see your regular filters. To use this filter, you have to add it manually.
- How to Fix TikTok Filter Effects Not Working
- Learn to Remove the Rotoscope Filter on TikTok
- How to Make Your WhatsApp Profile Name Invisible
Below, we have explained the procedure involved in three easy steps.
How to get the invisible filter on Snapchat
Launch the Snapchat mobile app on your device and log in to your account. Stay on the camera tab or tap the camera icon from the bottom navigation bar to switch to the camera screen and select the smiley face icon.
Once you tap the smiley face icon, you should see the available filters below the screen. Scroll to the right past all the filters to find the Explore tab. Tap on Explore to see the explore page.
Use the search tool at the top of the screen to find the invisible filter on this page. The explore page contains categories such as For You, Trending and Face. Search for invisible to see the search results related to the filter. The invisible filter from Snapchat is the first in the search result.
Tap the invisible filter, and the camera tab will open. Next, wave your hand across your face to activate the filter. Also, to deactivate, do the same.
Besides, you can show your whole body by recording yourself hands-free. Simply tap, hold, and slide the record button to your left to do that.
Below, we have summarised how to use the invisible filter on Snapchat.
How to use the invisible filter on Snapchat
- Go to the Camera tab on Snapchat and tap the smiley face icon. Move to the Explore page and search for Invisible from the search bar.
- Choose the invisible filter by Snapchat and then record yourself. After recording, wave your hand across your face to activate the filter. Also, do the same to deactivate.
Ensure you choose the invisible filter from Snapchat and not other creators. However, you can also try out invisible filters from other creators. Who knows, you might like them.
- How to Make Money on RuneScape
- Learn to Fix Account warning on TikTok
- How to Delete a Group Chat on Messenger
Found this post helpful? Please, endeavour to share and engage!