Are you interested in learning how you can type a message and send later? In this post, you will be learning how to schedule WhatsApp messages on smartphones, both Android and iOS.
There a quite a number of good features on WhatsApp app and web versions. However, one of those features that are still missing is a chance to schedule WhatsApp messages.
However, there are hacks that could help you schedule your texts easily. If you don’t want to forget to wish your friends on their birthday or you would like to send an early morning message to your lover, then it’s advisable you schedule your WhatsApp text.
You may also like:
- How to Stop People From Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
- How to Know If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- Learn to Read Lovers Whatsapp Messages From Your Phone
- How to Start A Blog and Make Money
There are ways through which you can save WhatsApp messages to send later on your smartphone. The method works for both Android users and iOS.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android
Steps to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android
- Ensure you have installed the SKEDit app from the link above. After, launch the app and tap the sign-up option for the first time.
- Then, proceed to sign in to access the main menu and further tap WhatsApp.
- Grant accessibility permission to the app. To do this, you have to visit the accessibility tab and toggle the SKEDit option. After this, return to the SKEDit app.
- Proceed to write a message and add a recipient.
- Also, schedule date and time for the message to be sent
- Additionally, you may decide to resend the scheduled message in the future.
- Enable the Ask me before sending option and you will be notified to send the message when the scheduled date arrives.
- Finally, tap Send and your message is sent to the recipient immediately.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Message on iOS
Steps to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iOS
- Ensure you have installed Shortcuts then launch.
- Tap the Automation tab from the bottom.
- Also, tap + from the top-right then select Create Personal Automation.
- Enter the scheduled date by selecting the date and time when you want your WhatsApp message to be sent.
- Tap Next then Add Action.
- Now, in the search bar, type
- A list of options will appear on your screen, choose Text.
- Type the message you want to schedule in the text field. When you’re done, tap + then search for WhatsApp from the search bar.
- Select Send Message via WhatsApp, select the recipient and tap Next.
- Finally, select Done.
At the scheduled date, you will be notified by the Shortcuts app. You will be required to open the notification and select Send. However, you can only schedule WhatsApp messages for not more than one week.
You have just successfully learned to schedule your WhatsApp messages on Android and iOS. Now, you can save a WhatsApp message to send later while you sit back and relax.
You may also like:
- How to Download Videos and Animations from Twitter
- How to Link Your WhatsApp Account to Facebook Page
- 10 Ways to Make Money Online for Beginners
- How to Add Text Posts on Instagram
Found this post on how to schedule WhatsApp messages on smartphones helpful? Let me know what you think through your comments. Also, do not forget to share with friends.