This post will walk you through the steps to set up Amazon Prime Video profiles.
Interestingly, Amazon Prime Video profiles have been made available to subscribers streaming from the video service platform. A single user can now add different profiles to one account. As a result, family members can now share an Amazon Prime Video account and access different content.
- How to Enable Smart Charge on Huawei Devices
- How to Display Battery Percentage On iPhone 11
- Learn to Create and Modify Username on Windows 10
Earlier this month, the new feature was added for subscribers in many nations starting with the US. However, the multiple profiles feature gives support to up to 6 profiles on a single account.
To learn how to set up profiles, kindly follow the steps below.
How to Set Up Amazon Prime Video Profiles on Web Browsers
- First, you have to log in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
- Then, on the main Prime video page, click Who's Watching which can be found next to the main profile towards the topmost right corner.
- Select Add new for a new profile and enter the name of the family member that will use the profile.
- Further, select Save Changes.
How to Set Up Amazon Prime Video Profiles on Mobile App
- If you have the Amazon Prime Video mobile app on your device, here is how to add a new profile.
- Launch the app and tap My Stuff (can be found at the bottom right).
- Further, tap the main profile menu from the topmost left of My Stuff. When the menu is visible, tap Create Profile.
- Enter the name of the family member that will use the profile and tap Save.
How to Set Up Amazon Prime Video Profiles for Kids
Amazon Prime Videos also let you add a Kids profile to protect children from twelve years and below from rated content. Also, search results and suggestions are filtered to merge their type of profile. Besides, purchases of video are restricted as well.
To set up Amazon Prime Video kids’ profile is quite easy and not too different from the general profiles except that you select Kids profile after entering the name of the Child as profile’s name.
In addition, there is a default Kids profile available which can be used simply by switching with other Prime Video profiles.
- How to Set Alarm on Android Phone
- 7 Unknown Instagram Tips Everyone Must Try
- Leaked Specifications of iPhone 12 Pro and Price
Found this post helpful? Kindly leave your comments below and remember to share the post with friends.
- How to Fix “Westpac Accounts Not Showing” - December 4, 2023
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023