To regain access to your Android phone after forgetting your Pattern, Pin or Password lock, this is why I'm writing today on How to Unlock Android Devices and Bypass Android Lock Screen.
Out of the limited ways of unlocking Android devices, I've only tried one successfully – the use of Miracle Box.
How to Unlock Android Devices and Bypass Android Lock Screen using Miracle Box
- Download Miracle Box + Loader here
- Get a PC and USB cord
- Install Mediatek VCOM drivers
After meeting the requirements, follow the steps below.
Recommended: How to Remove Pre-installed Apps on Android Devices
- Extract the content of the Miracle Box to your desktop. Open the folder and run “Miracle_Loader_2.27A”. Make sure to wait till the Miracle Box program is launched.
- After the program has been launched, click on the MTK tab and then, on the Unlock / Fix tab. After that, tick Reset Code.
- Click on the drop-down box and select your chipset type ( usually MT****) and click on the Start Button.
- Connect the phone to PC (while switched off with battery inside) and press the power button once (to ensure it is detected).
- Now wait for the “Done” message and a few minutes before disconnecting and you can then power on the phone.
People Also Read
- How to bypass Android lock screen – Ways to unlock a Smartphone
- How to Lock and Unlock Your PC with USB Drive
- 9Mobile Free Youtube Streaming on Devices
- How to Find, Lock and Erase All Data On Your Lost Phone
- How to Unlock Your Mifi to Work with Any Sim Card
- How to Fix Copilot AI Not Showing on Windows 11 - October 2, 2023
- How to Get Copilot AI on Windows 11 - October 2, 2023
- How to Fix KB5030310 Update Not Installing on Windows 11 - October 2, 2023