Of the most popular games you can find on Roblox, Adopt Me! stands out. Here, we have explained everything you need to know about Adopt Me! Discord Server.
Adopt Me game lets you adopt adorable pets and decorate your house. Besides, you can play with your friends and closed people.
Adopt Me! Discord Server has about 2 million users with over 28 billion visits. You can play the game for free on the Roblox app for mobile devices, on PC, and on Xbox One.
The game was developed by a team with many great talents, Uplift Games.
Below we have explained share the Adopt Me Discord server link and explained how to verify your identity on Roblox.
Adopt Me Discord server link
You can access the Adopt Me Discord server here. At the moment, there are over 250,000 members on the server.
Besides, there are different categories to help you discover all you need. These include announcements, help, ask me anything, and other categories.
Moreso, the #discord-help and #adopt-me-help channels will come in handy when you need any help. Simply open a ticket and wait for your reply.
The feedback channel also lets you post suggestions or ask the developers some questions. You can react with a star when you see a suggestion that interests you. However, a post with many stars gets moved to the #star-board channel.
The #trades channel also lets you trade items but not in form of currency.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I verify myself on the Adopt Me Discord server?
To access the Adopt Me Discord server, you must verify your identity.
Start from the #verification channel and click on the “Verify” link. This will allow you to link your Roblox account to your Discord. Select the “Verify my Roblox account” option and follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
RoVer is used for verification of the Adopt Me Discord server. However, in case you are unable to verify your account, simply open a ticket on the #discord-help channel.
What is the game link for Adopt Me?
You can access the game link for Adopt Me here or search for “Adopt Me” in “Experiences”. Interestingly, you can enjoy the game from the Roblox mobile app, on PC and Xbox. However, Playing the game requires having a Roblox account.
Adopt Me Discord server rules
- All language, topics, images, etc. should be family-friendly, and not spark controversy or drama. Don't be rude to other server members.
- All of Roblox's Terms of Service and Community Guidelines must be followed at all times, including in DMs. You can find Roblox's ToS here: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004647846-Roblox-Terms-of-Use.
- Discord Terms of Service and Community Guidelines must be followed at all times, including in DMs. You can find the Discord ToS here: https://discord.com/terms and the Community Guidelines here: https://discord.com/guidelines.
- Bypassing includes, but is not limited to, getting around the Dyno chat filter, rejoining the server to get rid of punishment roles, using multiple accounts, and trying to abuse grey areas within the rules.
- Do not ask for free stuff
- Any personal information must not be asked or revealed.
- Do not harass or impersonate anyone
- English only
- Even if there is not a specific rule if a Staff member tells you to stop saying or doing something, listen to them. If you believe a moderator is abusing their power, take screenshots and make a ticket in discord-help. Do not discuss moderation actions in public channels. To go along with this, do not mini-mod other users; if someone is breaking a rule, you should take screenshots and report them in discord-help.
- Follow instructions given to you by Discord Staff
- Follow the Discord ToS and Community Guidelines
- Ensure to follow the Roblox TOS
- For everyone's safety, we ask you not to share your own personal identifying information. This includes, but is not limited to, real names, age, location/address, phone number, etc. Intentionally leaking someone else's personal identifying information is also not allowed.
- Illegal trades are any and all trades that take place outside of Adopt Me's official trading system. This includes, but is not limited to: cross trading between games, trading with Robux, trading with gift cards, trading for real money, trading more than 9 items at once/multi-trading, trust trading, and trading with bucks.
- Keep the server family-friendly and respectful
- Bypassing of any kind is not allowed
- No illegal trades
- No spam or self-advertising
- Spam includes, but is not limited to, repeatedly sending the same message over and over, key spam, long bodies of text, or chain mail. Do not advertise any form of media. This includes, but is not limited to Discords, Twitter posts, YouTube videos, and giveaways that are not being run by the Adopt Me Team.
- This includes threatening, bullying, stalking, calling people out in public channels, or leaking personal information. Impersonation includes, but is not limited to, Discord Staff, Uplift Games Staff, Influencers, famous people, and other server members.
- This includes, but is not limited to, asking for Bucks, Robux, Pets, items, Discord nitro, and other currencies.
- Unfortunately, our server currently only allows the use of the English language so we can properly moderate the text chat and voice channels.
- Use each channel for its intended purpose, and keep it on topic. Follow the specified rules that are pinned in each channel. If there is a channel for a specific topic, do not post in other channels (for example, only post trades in the trades or #trades-2 channels),
- Use the proper channels
- We have zero-tolerance for anything NSFW, racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, or any other hate speech, including the use of any slurs.
- How to Fix Instagram Stories Repeating
- Learn to Fix Outdated Client Error in Minecraft
- How to Fix TikTok Discover Button Missing Issue
Found this post helpful? Please, endeavour to share!
- How to Find Your Images on Midjourney - May 28, 2023
- How to Download Midjourney Images - May 28, 2023
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting Mondstadt 2 Solution in Genshin Impact - May 28, 2023
9 thoughts on “Things You Should Know About Adopt Me! Discord Server”
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any suggestions?