In case your Android's battery always feels a little low, then it's time for you to find out where in particular is the power going. This is why in this post, I will be teaching How to Check Which Apps Are Draining Your Smartphone Battery.
Also Read: How to Delete an App on iPhone
Android Battery screen allows you to view battery power consumption from apps to system services and hardware devices since your last charge.
How to Check Which Apps Are Draining Your Smartphone Battery
- To check your battery-draining apps, you will need to access the Battery Screen on your Smartphone.
- Tap on Settings from your phone and scroll down to the Battery Option.
- Also, tap on Battery Option and the analysis since the last charge will be displayed in front of you.
- How to Save Data on Android Devices
- 4 App Development Tools You Need to Use
- How to Enable Smart Charge on Huawei Devices
- How to check your Phone Number on all Networks
Kindly read this post on How To Make Your Battery Last Longer.
Latest posts by Goodness (see all)
28 thoughts on “How to Check Which Apps are Draining Your Smartphone Battery”