In case your Android's battery always feels a little low, then it's time for you to find out where in particular is the power going. This is why in this post, I will be teaching How to Check Which Apps Are Draining Your Smartphone Battery.
Also Read: How to Delete an App on iPhone
How to Check Which Apps Are Draining Your Smartphone Battery
- To check your battery-draining apps, you will need to access the Battery Screen on your Smartphone.
- Tap on Settings from your phone and scroll down to the Battery Option.
- Also, tap on Battery Option and the analysis since the last charge will be displayed in front of you.
- How to Save Data on Android Devices
- 4 App Development Tools You Need to Use
- How to Enable Smart Charge on Huawei Devices
- How to check your Phone Number on all Networks
Kindly read this post on How To Make Your Battery Last Longer.
- How to Fix KB5034441 Update Not Installing on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- How to Fix 0x80070643 Error on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- Comparing Used Car Loans: Finding The Best Rates And Terms - January 18, 2024