Would you like to convert files from PDF to XLS or XLSX formats? In this discussion, I will be explaining how you can easily convert documents from PDF to Excel format.
Firstly, it is impossible to edit tables in PDF documents. If you want to make some editing to a spreadsheet which has been saved as PDF, it is better to convert the file to an XLS or XLSX counterpart.
To clarify, converting documents from PDF to Excel Format is not hard, you only need to follow this guide thoroughly.
You may also like:
- How to Download Videos and Animations from Twitter
- Learn to Set Up or Organize a Zoom Meeting
- How to Link Your WhatsApp Account to Facebook Page
- How to Pay for DStv Subscription from Your Mobile Phone
There are three ways through which you can get this done. You can convert PDF online and offline.
How to Convert PDF to Excel Online
You can transform your PDF documents to Excel format online only without the need to install any external app for this purpose. Further, you can proceed to the steps below to convert your files in no time.
- A PC
- Internet connectivity
Steps to Convert PDF to XLS or XLSX from Websites
- Open your PC, launch your favourite web browser and visit hipdf.com.
- Then, From the conversion options available, choose PDF to Excel.
- Select the PDF file you want to convert and upload.
- Then, when the file is uploaded, click Convert to EXCEL.
- After the conversion is done, you will be provided with the file in Excel format. Click on Download EXCEL and save to a preferred directory in your device storage.
You can easily convert your PDF documents to Excel format on your mobile. Kindly proceed to the steps below to start converting your PDF files from your phone right now.
- Your Phone (Android or iOS)
- PDF to Excel Converter app (Install for Android here, iOS here).
- Internet connectivity.
Steps to Convert PDF XLS or XLSX on your Phone
- Launch the PDF to Excel Converter app and select the PDF file you want to convert.
- Then, tap on Convert (from the topmost-right corner) and the conversion will be done immediately.
The converted file is then downloaded on your phone and you can alter and make edits to the spreadsheet from any compatible app.
How to Convert PDF to Excel Offline
- A PC
- Adobe Acrobat DC software (Download here)
To change your PDF documents to Excel format offline, you will be required to subscribe for the Adobe Acrobat DC software to unlock the feature. If this is okay by you, you can proceed with the steps below.
Steps to Convert PDF XLS or XLSX Offline
- Install Adobe Acrobat DC software on your PC and run.
- Click Tools, then Export PDF.
- Then, click Convert to and select Spreadsheet as the corresponding conversion file format.
- Finally, click Export and you can then save the file in either XLS or XLSX format.
You may also like:
- How to Convert Documents from PDF to Word Format for Free
- Learn to Create an Emoji and Add to Your Device Keyboard
- How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story
- How to Copy Texts from Images Using Google Lens
Finally, I hope you found this post on how to convert documents from PDF to Excel format helpful? Let’s know what you think. Also, don’t forget to share with friends.
- How to Fix KB5034441 Update Not Installing on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- How to Fix 0x80070643 Error on Windows 10 - January 18, 2024
- Comparing Used Car Loans: Finding The Best Rates And Terms - January 18, 2024