Have you ever been locked out of your Samsung Galaxy device after you have failed to remember your password/pin/pattern? In this discussion, I will be explaining how to flash/unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Disclaimer: This discussion is solely for educational purposes. Do not use it on phones that are not yours. Before you use it for someone else, be sure that the phone truly belongs to them.
- iMyFone LockWiper Software for PC
- USB cable
You may also like:
- Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy M31 and Price in Nigeria
- How to Get Good Quality Traffic to your Blog
- What You Should Know Before Blogging
How to Flash/Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Firstly, you need to download and iMyFone LockWiper Software for Windows or Mac. After installation, launch the tool and select the remove google lock mode option from the screen.
- Now, connect your Samsung S6 Edge device using a USB cable. Just insert the cable to your phone and to the system for discovery. If the cable is working perfectly, your device should be detected easily.
- Before you proceed, ensure that the device name discovered is correct. You can then proceed by clicking the next option on your screen. Ensure you follow the set of instructions displayed on your screen as you proceed.
- After following through, you will be required to download a data package. Just click on the download option to save the file.
- After this, the software will automatically download the data package and once done, you will be required to click on the start option to extract the data.
- The installation process should begin automatically. However, if the system requests the process code, input 000000 (six zeros).
- Now, enable the OEM unlock or USB debugging on the device.
- Proceed by following the set of instructions displayed on your screen to continue with the process. Ensure you patiently wait for the process to end, until you receive a notification that your device has been unlocked.
You may also like:
- 6 things you don't know your android phone could do
- How to Prevent Spam Comments on WordPress Website
- How to Buy a Domain Name for WordPress Blog
You have successfully unlocked your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge device with Google Account lock screen bypassed.
I hope you found this is helpful. Drop your views and remember to share with friends.
- How to Fix “Westpac Accounts Not Showing” - December 4, 2023
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023