In this post, you will be learning how to port your mobile number to the Reliance Jio network online, offline and using the MyJio app.
Reliance Jio, you can easily port your line and get it delivered to your home. This service can be accessed either online, offline or by using the MyJio app.
Jio will help to deliver your newly ported SIM card through an agent who will visit your home.
- 11 Tips on How to Learn Without Forgetting
- How to Find A Twitter Account Using Email or Mobile Number
- How to Link NIN & Mobile Number on All Networks, Online & USSD
Before you proceed, here are the things to note:
Things to Note
You have the prepaid and postpaid plans to choose from to enjoy Jio services.
Ensure you keep your original address and proof of identity around. A driving license or any other identity document should suffice.
How to Port Your Mobile Number to Reliance Network Jio Online
Go to Jio SIM Porting Page to submit your name and mobile number.
Proceed to Generate OTP to receive a one-time password (OTP) to your mobile number as a text.
Now, enter the OPT received and click Validate OTP.
On the next page, provide your address details and Confirm to submit your SIM delivery request.
An agent will reach out to you for the SIM delivery upon request of the Unique Porting Code (UPC). You can generate the UPC by sending Port as a text followed by your 10-digit mobile number to 1900.
A UPC code is only valid for four days and must be presented to the agent alongside the address and proof of identity.
How to Port Your Mobile Number to Reliance Jio Using the MyJio app
Launch the MyJio app on your device and tap Not a Jio user. A piece of information prompting you to port your line will pop-up on your screen.
Fill the porting by entering your name and 10-digit mobile number and tap Generate OTP.
Supply the delivery location details and tap Confirm.
Also, an agent will reach out to you for the SIM delivery upon request of the Unique Porting Code (UPC). You can generate the UPC by sending Port as a text followed by your 10-digit mobile number to 1900.
How to Port Your Mobile Number to Reliance Jio Network Offline
Kindly visit a Jio Store or any authorised retailer around you and request SIM porting. Also, ensure you carry your Id and proof of address when you are visiting the store.
- How to Add Special Effects to Instagram Messages
- Important Tips for Starting and Taking an Online Class
- How to Port Your Mobile Number to Vodafone Idea Network
- New WhatsApp version comes with UI to connect on multiple devices
Found this post helpful? Kindly share with friends.
- How to Find Your Images on Midjourney - May 28, 2023
- How to Download Midjourney Images - May 28, 2023
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting Mondstadt 2 Solution in Genshin Impact - May 28, 2023