A lot of Pre-installed Apps that comes with our Smartphones are mostly apps we don't need and consume most of the RAM, especially the low budget smartphones. In this post, I will be teaching you How to Remove Pre-installed Apps on Android Devices.
Rooting is allows users of smartphones, tablets and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to get root access to the entire system of the smartphone. It gives a user of an Android device access to administrative or superuser permissions.
It is performed with the aim of overcoming certain limitations during the operation of some devices. On Android, rooting can allow the removal and replacement of an operating system of the device with another release of the OS.
How to Remove Pre-installed Apps on Android Devices
Removing Pre-installed Apps on your mobile phone requires rooting your smartphone. If you don't know how to root your device and would like to know how – kindly follow this link.
- If your device is rooted, navigate to your phone Settings and tap Apps.
- Select the Pre-installed Apps you wish to remove and click on uninstall.
If your device is not rooted, you can simply disable the Pre-installed Apps that you don't need to save your RAM space.
Recommended: How to Find, Lock and Erase All Data On Your Lost Phone
Thanks for reading this post on How to Remove Pre-installed Apps on Android Devices, please share with friends.
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023
- How to Fix Klarna Not Working - November 21, 2023