Knowing who view your featured photos can help you know who visits your Facebook profile. Here, we have discussed how to see who viewed your featured photos on Facebook.
A featured collection on Facebook allows you to add a collection of photos or videos to your profile so that people can view it. This is similar to highlights on Instagram.
Photos or videos that appear on the featured collection are always public and can be viewed by anyone.
- How to Recover a Hacked Facebook Account
- Change Language on Facebook and Instagram
- How to Block and Unblock Friends on Facebook
Photos or videos added to a featured collection can be deleted at any time. However, if you remove a photo or video from your featured collection, they are not deleted permanently. They remain in the album where it was initially selected.
Knowing who viewed your featured collections on Facebook is easy when you visit your profile and choose one of your featured collections by tapping it. Next, tap the arrow icon and you will be able to see how many people viewed it.
The list is categorized into two; which are Viewers and Others. Viewers category shows which of your friends on Facebook viewed your collection. However, Others category are people who viewed your collection but you're not friends with on Facebook.
Note that you won't be able to know the person that viewed your collection if you're not friends with them on Facebook. Below, we have provided a step-by-step guide to see who viewed your Facebook featured photos.
How to See Who Viewed Your Featured Photos on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app and tap your profile picture You can as well use the Facebook website on the desktop version. Your profile picture is placed next to the ‘What's on your mind?' input field. Otherwise, you can tap the menu icon on the top navigation menu and tap on your name.
- Next, view one of your featured collections. From your Facebook profile, scroll down to where you have your collections. Tap on any of the photos or videos that are displayed.
- From the bottom left of this selection, you will see the number of viewers for the collection with only a few names shown. Tap on the arrow icon to expand to full screen.
- Once you tap the arrow icon, you will see the Insights page with a list of your friends on Facebook that viewed your collection. Their profile names and pictures will be visible to you.
- To see the remaining people who viewed and are not friends with you, you will have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the Others option. Others are anonymous views from people with who you are not friends on Facebook. As a result, you can only see their count, not the names or profile photos.
- How to Share an Album on iPhone
- How to Free Up Storage on iPhone
- Learn How to View Private Instagram Profiles
- Check Friends WhatsApp Status Without Knowing
Found this post on how to see who viewed your featured photos on Facebook helpful? Please, kindly share with friends.