Google Photos offers cloud services. It automatically uploads images from Android devices and can also share images, among other users. Here, we have explained how to share photos on Google Photos.
Google Photos can help to edit images, backup and email images across all your Android devices automatically. However, its photo-sharing service is top-notch. Interestingly, you can share images, videos and albums with your contacts whether they use the Google Photos app or not.
Google Photos app can be used on Android and iOS. Android smartphone users can get the app from Google Play Store, although, it usually comes pre-installed on Android devices while iPhone users can get it from the iOS App Store.
- How to Share an Album on iPhone
- How to Share Photos as Documents on WhatsApp
- 3 Simple Ways to Remove Background From Your Photos
Google Photos is available for PC users using the web browser.
Sharing on Google Photos is quite simple to use. However, the process differs across platforms.
- Launch the Google Photos app on your smartphone and choose the media file (image, video or album) that you want to share.
- Select the Share icon (three dots joined by two lines) from the bottom of the screen and choose the Share option that you want. You can either Send in Google Photos or Share to Apps. Sending in Google Photos allows you to share a media file with another Google account and you can send to multiple of them by creating a New Group. On the other hand, Share to Apps lets you share your photos using third-party apps. You can share with social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Messenger, mail apps and as well as media sharing apps like Xender.
- Depending on the option you have chosen, enter the contact, phone number, or email address of the recipient and Share.
- You have to install the Google Photos app on your iOS device since it doesn’t come pre-installed like on Android. Once you have the app installed, kindly proceed:
- Open your Google Photos app, select the photo, video or album you want to share and open.
- Tap the Share icon from the bottom of the screen, then select Share to. You can then copy and paste into an SMS, Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere. Instead, using the slider menu directly, you can select Google+, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Visit the website from your browser and log in using your email address.
- Next, choose the image, video or album you want to share and click the Share icon from the upper right corner.
- Choose sharing option or create a link. If you choose to Create a link, you will see a popup box with the link which you can copy and send. If Facebook or Twitter is selected, a popup appears requesting you to log in to the social network in question.
Google Photos also allow sharing images to Google Drive. This method can be used to share images with friends by choosing to share the file or folder with their email address. Google Drive can also help you store your media files for free even if you don’t want to share.
- View and Organize your YouTube Comments
- How to Change Your Profile Picture on Xbox App
- How to Change your Profile Picture on Facebook
Found this post helpful? Please, endeavour to share.