The new generation design for the Xbox Series S and X controller was not changed. Rather, it was improved. Here is how to connect Xbox Series X and S controller with Apple and Fire TV.
Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S were launched towards the latter part of last year. The new console comes with a new controller (in the box).
The Xbox Series S and X controller works with both the latest and previous generation of Microsoft consoles and as well as other devices. However, both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S use the same controller.
However, the latest controller is seen as more of an iterative upgrade over the previous generation controller. More so, it has the USB Type-C cable port and Bluetooth functionality which allows it to make both wired and wireless connections with other devices.
- How to Automate Tasks on iPhone Using Shortcuts
- How to Add Songs and Lyrics to Instagram Stories
- Watch YouTube Video in Picture-in-Picture Mode on iPhone
To connect Xbox Series X and S controller with Apple TV and Fire TV, please follow these steps.
How to Connect Xbox Series X and S Controller with Apple TV
- Go to Settings >> Remotes and Devices >> Bluetooth.
- Put your Xbox Series S or X controller in pairing mode by pressing and holding the pair button on the controller until the Xbox logo starts flashing. The flashing logo is an indicator that the controller is in pairing mode.
- The Xbox wireless controller should appear at the bottom and you need to select it.
- A Controller connected notification will show at the top right indicating that the Xbox controller is connected with Apple TV.
How to Connect Xbox Series X and S Controller with Fire TV
- Go to Settings >> Remotes & Bluetooth Devices >> Game Controllers >> Add New Game Controller.
- Now, put your Xbox Series S or X controller in pairing mode by pressing and holding the pair button on the controller until the Xbox logo starts flashing.
- The Fire TV should show Xbox Wireless Controller with a serial number and you need to select it. Afterwards, A Device Connected notification will show on the Fire TV to indicate that the controller is successfully connected with Fire TV.
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on an Android Phone
- How to Transfer Contacts from an Android Device to iPhone
- Learn to Turn Off Read Receipts on Facebook Messenger and iMessage
Found this post on how to connect Xbox Series X and S controller with Apple and Fire TV helpful? Kindly share!
- How to Fix “Westpac Accounts Not Showing” - December 4, 2023
- How to Fix “Windows cannot access the specified device” in Fortnite - November 25, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Earning Money Through Online Games - November 24, 2023