The PS5 DualSense controller comes with improved features like adaptive triggers. Here is how to connect your PS5 DualSense controller with Apple TV and Fire TV.
PlayStation 5 was launched towards the end of 2020. The console comes with a single DualSense controller in the box which is an upgrade from the DualShock controller used in previous-generation PS games.
The controller comes with newly added features such as adaptive triggers and Bluetooth functionality. Adaptive triggers make players feel the tension and provide feedback of weapons in games while the Bluetooth functionality allows you to connect to different devices.
The DualSense controller retains the touchpad from the DualShock controller, has an inbuilt Bluetooth support and USB Type-C port allowing it to be easily used to connect to other devices.
- How to Use Spaces – Twitter Audio Chat Rooms
- Learn to Send Voice Messages in DMs on Twitter
- Change Name, Delete Account and Remove Tags on Truecaller
To learn to connect your DualSense controller to Apple TV and Fire TV, kindly follow these steps.
How to Connect PS5 Controller with Apple TV
- Go to the Settings menu and select Remotes and Devices.
- Further, go to Other devices >> Bluetooth.
- Now, press and hold the PS button and Create button on the DualSense controller until the light around the trackpad starts flashing blue.
- Next, check for the DualSense controller from the Other devices list and select it.
- The Controller connected notification will be shown at the top-right.
How to Connect PS5 Controller with Fire TV
- Go to Settings >> Remotes & Bluetooth Devices >> Game Controllers >> Add New Game Controller.
- Next, press and hold the PS button and Create button on the DualSense controller until the light around the trackpad starts flashing blue to indicate pairing mode.
- Now, Wireless Controller should show on the Fire TV device and you should select it.
- Finally, you will see the Device Connected notification on your Fire TV and the flashing lights on the controller become stable as an indication that the DualSense controller is now connected with Fire TV.
- How to Track Phone Calls with No Suspicion
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on an Android Phone
- Watch YouTube Video in Picture-in-Picture Mode on iPhone
Found this post on how to connect your PS5 DualSense controller with Apple TV and Fire TV helpful? Kindly share!
- How to Find Your Images on Midjourney - May 28, 2023
- How to Download Midjourney Images - May 28, 2023
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting Mondstadt 2 Solution in Genshin Impact - May 28, 2023
38 thoughts on “How to Connect PS5 DualSense Controller With Apple TV and Fire TV”