The new generation design for the Xbox Series S and X controller was not changed. Rather, it was improved. Here is how to connect Xbox Series X and S controller with Android and iOS.
Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S were launched towards the latter part of last year. The new console comes with a new controller (in the box).
The Xbox Series S and X controller works with both the latest and previous generation of Microsoft consoles and as well as other devices. However, both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S use the same controller.
However, the latest controller is seen as more of an iterative upgrade over the previous generation controller. More so, it has the USB Type-C cable port and Bluetooth functionality which allows it to make both wired and wireless connections with other devices.
- How to Disable Google Meet from Gmail
- 8 Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Other Than Selfie
- How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Smartphones
To connect Xbox Series X and S controller with Android and iOS, please follow these steps.
How to Connect Xbox Series X and S Controller with Android and iOS
- Start by putting your Xbox Series S or X controller in pairing mode by pressing and holding the pair button on the controller until the Xbox logo starts flashing. The flashing logo is an indicator that the controller is in pairing mode.
- On your Android or iOS device, go to Settings >> Bluetooth >> Pair a new device (on Android). The controller should appear under the Other devices list on iOS.
- Next, tap the controller to pair.
- How to Check RAM Usage on Smartphones
- Connect PS5 DualSense Controller With Android and iOS
- Use WhatsApp Disappearing Messages on Android, iOS
Found this post on how to connect Xbox Series X and S controller with Android and iOS helpful? Kindly share!