This post will be discussing How To Know If You Are Using A Google Certified Android Phone.
Android OS is open-source which makes it easier for manufacturers to produce and sell Android phones without certification from Google, being the owner.
Also Read: 6 things you don't know your android phone could do
This is why Google is running an Android Device Certification program tagged Google Mobile Services (GMS).
You will be surprised if you finally find out that most Chinese Cheap phone brands are not certified.
How To Know If You Are Using A Google Certified Android Phone
- Simply open the Google Play Store on your Phone.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines icon at the top-left corner
- Scroll down to Settings and tap on it
- Then scroll down to the About section and find Device certification.
Also Read: How to Remove Virus From Your Infected Android Smartphone
Note that if your device is certified by Google, you would see Certified but it is in the other way, you would see Uncertified.
You can also check by downloading the Google Supported Android Devices Document from here.
After downloading the document, open it and check if your device can be found on the list.
- Evermotion Mechanical Painting Liyue 1 Solution in Genshin Impact - May 29, 2023
- How to Find Your Images on Midjourney - May 28, 2023
- How to Download Midjourney Images - May 28, 2023