In this post, you will be learning how to register your NIN for free with PSBank.
Hope PSBank is a digital bank for Nigerians. It is a subsidiary of Unified Payment Services Limited.
The bank has just started enrolling citizens for the National Identification Number (NIN) registration for free. This was disclosed in a statement that reads that the registration can be done across their designated enrolment centres.
- How to Request for GTBank ATM Card Online
- Open a PayPal Account that Receives Money in Nigeria
- How to Open a Domiciliary Account with Nigeria Banks
These enrolment centres are located in their seven regional offices and including the head office. Regional offices are situated in Kano, Adamawa, Anambra, Oyo, FCT, Lagos and Rivers states. While the head office is in Lagos
The release was made by the Managing Director, Mr Ayotunde Kuponiyi, at a press conference.
Register your NIN for free with Hope PSBank
Kuponiyi said that the bank has partnered with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) on the NIN registration exercise.
The bank has intensified efforts to rapidly expand the number of enrolment centres, disclosing that thousands of agents are currently being recruited that would set up centres for enrolment across the country, he added.
- MTN begins NIN Registration in its service centres
- How to Replace a Lost National Identity Number (NIN) Slip
- How to Link NIN & Mobile Number on All Networks, Online & USSD