The Amazon Fire TV stick offers a smart seamless way to stream TV shows, movies, and watch live events. To take full advantage of this, one has to be able to program the firestick remote to tv. To allow you to watch your favourite shows and events, we have come up with this article to put you through how to program Firestick Remote easily.
- How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 12
- Change the Instagram App Icon on iOS and Android
- Creative Ways to Turn On and Off the iPhone 12 Flashlight
How to Program Firestick Remote
During the initial setup of your device, the remote provided alongside your Amazon Firestick can be paired. If you ensure that your TV and the Firestick are properly connected, then you can pair the remote.
After the connection has been established, get the two batteries provided in the Amazon Fire TV stick box and insert them in their slots.
Once the battery is inserted, it should pair automatically. However, if that is not the case, tap the Home button on the remote and hold it for up to 10 seconds. This should help you pair the remote with the Smart TV already.
You can also check if the remote has been connected by carrying out this simple process;
Put in Discovery mode to allow it to search for devices to connect and check if the Voice button blinks quickly. Once the pairing process between the TV and remote is completed, the three blue light flashes on the remote as an indication.
How to Pair a 4k Fire Stick Remote to a Change Tv Set
- Select Fire Stick Settings from the home screen and click Equipment Control.
- Now, select the Manage Equipment option on the next screen and click TV.
- Finally, select the Change TV option and click Change TV once there is a prompt.
- Now, if FireStick detects the TV correctly, click YES. If otherwise, click NO. Clicking No will further allow you to specify your TV brand and grant you access to a set of on-screen instructions to help you set up the TV control.
How to Pair a Replacement Remote with Amazon Firestick Tv
To pair an additional remote, then you can follow the procedure outlined below.
- Go to Settings from the home screen of the Fire TV and tap Controllers and Bluetooth devices.
- Choose Amazon Fire TV Remote option and select Add New Remote option.
- Continue by pressing the Home button on your Fire TV stick remote and hold it for not less than 10 seconds. Now, release it and the Fire TV stick remote will enter Discovery mode to allow searching for the Firestick to connect to.
- The new remote is allowed to be discovered. Once discovered, press the SELECT button (middle button) on the OLD remote to confirm the pairing of the new remote.
- Use the previously paired remote to select the replacement remote from the list available.
The additional remote will be paired to the TV. This procedure can also be used to pair a second remote with Firestick.
How to Reprogram a Firestick Remote
- Start by unplugging the Firestick device from the power source and wait a while before plugging it back in. Allow the firestick to reboot. Once it boots to the home screen, the Firestick is now connected.
- Get the Firestick remote and press the Home button until the orange light flashes on the remote or wait 20 to 30 seconds. Now, release it and wait for the firestick remote to have a connected notification to appear on your TV screen.
You have just simply reprogramed your firestick remote.
If the reprogramming keeps failing, there is a high chance of a faulty firestick remote. You are advised to get a replacement remote.
- How to Make Skin Colour Paint
- How to Add Widgets to Home Screen on iOS 14
- Easy Methods To Read WhatsApp Deleted Messages
Found this post on how to program Firestick Remote easily helpful? Kindly share the post.